Baby Nest Magic Jungle Ink La Millou
or 6 weekly payments from £14.17 learn more
The BEST NEST cocoon is a product created so that the child always has its own separate, friendly place to play, sleep and rest under the watchful eye of the parent.
In such a safe place, lying on a mattress of adequate softness and air permeability, the baby can spend time with the parent accompanying him during various activities such as work, rest on the couch, bath and even during outdoor activities.
Why is it worth having a Best Nest cocoon?
- Nest cocoon creates a place that gives the baby a feeling of security. Everywhere a child goes, he can be in his own, securely separated space.
- The shape and soft margins of the cocoon help calm the child and prevent awakening in the event of moro reflexes.
- Soft edges act like a protector, so when placed in a crib or near a hard headboard or surface, the cocoon protects the child from the injury of the delicate head or in the legs and hands during movements
- The bottom of the cocoon is filled with a mattress of anti-allergic polyurethane foam, which contains channels, thanks to which it ensures very good air circulation.
- The mattress can be removed before washing, making it easier to keep the product clean.
- The construction at the bottom is pulled with a string, which allows easy size adjustment. In the case of older children, the product can be solved, which creates a friendly play zone that does not restrict the movements of the legs. The drawstring is additionally secured with a material (pleat), thanks to which it is completely safe for the child (the legs do not get tangled in the string) and the pleat completes the elegant design of the product
- Handles sewn on the sides of the cocoon and an elegant bag allow easy carrying and storage of the empty product
- The product obtained a positive opinion of the Mother and Child Institute in opinion of specialist tests: Op-5073-76 / 2018
The BABY NEST cannot be used as a baby carrier, must not be carried whilst baby inside.
(9 months after recommends the safest place for babies to sleep, is alone in an empty baby crib without any bumpers or any other items that could cause a risk of suffocation.
INCLUDES A CARRY BAG