Luxury 100% Filled Alpaca Duvet 100x140cm Mini Alpaca 9 Months After
100% Peruvian Royal Alpaca Filled Duvet with an outer layer of 100% Organic Cotton.
Softer than cashmere or angora, and warmer and lighter than wool, without a prickle-factor. Our all season Toddler Duvet is like no other, made from one of the finest and luxurious fibres in the world.
A guaranteed comfortable sleep for your toddler with its hypoallergenic features and temperature control Alpaca Fleece offers a balance between support and comfort.
Benefits of Alpaca Fleece.
- All natural, hypoallergenic and contains no synthetics or chemical dues.
- Highly insulating, this is a fine yet breathable fabric that adjusts to body temperatures, resulting and creating a dry and hygienic climate, keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the Summer.
- Hypoallergenic, Alpaca wool fibers do not contain lanolin, making them ideal for anyone with allergies.
- Naturally anti-dust mite, Due to the structure of alpaca fibre, this duvet does not allow dust mites to grow on it.
- Great durability, the resistance of alpaca fibre and pima cotton will allow you to enjoy the pleasures of this duvet for a long time.
- Sustainable- Alpacas leave no footprint, its extremely fine wool is an entirely biodegradable fabric, which means it does not pollute the environment.
Alpacas are producers of some of the finest natural fibers on the planet, with fabric made from alpaca wool some of the most expensive on the planet (above Silk).
An eco-friendly textile, which requires minimal processing to turn the fiber into a luxurious yarn. Plus, alpacas are shorn without harm, once in twelve to eighteen months. In fact, they have to be shorn. If alpacas, like sheep, are not sheared on a regular basis they are at risk of overheating in the summertime. So it’s beneficial for us to shear them annually, and then use their luxurious wool for fabrics and bedding.
Washing Instructions- Dry Clean
* Following the NHS advise we recommend not to use Duvets or Pillows for babies under the age of 12 months.
Made in Peru